Digital Content Creator – Low Carbon
We work with a range of clients that are committed to sustainability and we are seeing an increased interest in integrated communications packages to complement our policy engagement activities and as such, we are looking for an enthusiastic communications / marketing specialist to help us deliver innovative and engaging campaigns, manage impactful events and develop compelling content for our clients.
The role will sit within the Low Carbon Business unit, specifically in the growing policy and insights team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a difference by positioning our clients as key voices in the sustainability, heat decarbonisation, energy efficiency, low carbon transport and smart tech debates. To achieve this, they will work with clients to develop content, share social media posts, design graphics, deliver impactful events (both online and in person), produce newsletters and email campaigns and disseminate policy recommendations that reach everyone from political and business audiences to consumers.
Location: London or Birmingham Office (Hybrid Working)
Salary Range: £27,350 – £28,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package
Employment Type: Permanent
Contract Basis: Full time (happy to consider flexible working)
Ref No: 852
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Deliver email campaigns via CRM platforms Dynamics) on behalf of clients
– Support development of communications strategies for clients
– Manage campaigns for social media across multiple platforms
– Co-ordinate and advise on paid campaigns across different channels
– Analyse and report on campaign data and success (social and email)
– Update content on client websites and advise on improvements
– Event and webinar management
– Track speaking opportunities and supporting clients prepare for these including development of slides or materials
– Design of graphics for social media
– Draft engagement materials letters, adverts, briefings targeting parliamentarians, industry and wider stakeholders
– Copy review and drafting support (ghost writing blogs, reviewing reports)
– Research to ensure content is evidence based and linked to current news
– Online engagement activities such as surveys or polling to support our market research activities
Skills and experience:
– Experience in digital marketing
– In-depth understanding of all key social media platforms and tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout
– Understanding of trends on social media and ability to identify opportunities to gain greater engagement
– Enthusiastic, articulate hardworking with a keen eye for detail
– Experience in using CRM software and tools in particular managing engagement and mailing lists via Dynamics, Mailchimp and SurveyMonkey
– A high standard of written English
– Excellent MS Office skills
– Knowledge of graphics software and Adobe suite would be an advantage (ID, AI, PS)
– Knowledge of SEO and PPC (desirable)
– Industry knowledge or passion for sustainability
– Interest in public affairs and policy would be a benefit
WHAT WE OFFER
– 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
– Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
– Reward and recognition schemes
– Flexible working
– Private Bupa healthcare
– Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
– Matched pension contributions
– Season Ticket Loan
– Cycle to work scheme
– Buy and Sell annual leave
– Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
– Corporate gym rates
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly Gembar
We are an expert provider of professional services in a world driven by data and technology. We work across various sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
Due to the nature of what we do, we are a people business. The contribution from every member of the team expands our workforce’s diverse range of experience, skills and personalities – each individually valued.
Gemserv is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
We heavily invest in the learning and development opportunities, enabling our people to develop skills and gain experience, which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed into more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees’ value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment.
If you can see yourself working at Gemserv, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and application to us by clicking ‘