Do you enjoy helping people no matter how big or small? Do you go the extra mile to make people feel valued and respected? Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
If so, I am looking to recruit you as a Support Worker based in and around Wallasey, Birkenhead and Heswall.
You will be supporting individuals with a range of complex needs from Autism, Learning Disabilities, Acquired brain injuries and Mental Health needs.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Provide a safe environment for individuals to live, grow and flourish
- Encourage individuals to lead an independent life as much as possible
- Assist in planning and facilitating daily activities and encourage inclusion within the community
- Support, encourage and prompt individuals to take medication following person centred plans and protocols
- Be able to report and record accurately
What’s in it for you?
- Paid training
- Fully funded DBS
- High Street vouchers
- Career progression
- Job security
- and many more…
Experience not necessary, all we ask is that you are flexible, kind, caring and compassionate.
Days, Nights, Weekends and bank -shifts to be discussed.
Full time, part time and bank shifts available
£9.90 per hour. Days and Nights available
Click to apply