Boost your income, part time work available. We are looking for team members who can join us to place POS and in-store media in Asda stores, if you are able to work every Thursday (with flexibility to work Friday/Saturday if needed) we want to hear from you. Experience in a retail environment, or previous merchandising experience would be advantageous.
Work available in your area, £11.41 (includes holiday pay)
Calls to be completed between 6am and 4pm on a Thursday.
Ideal location: Hapurhey, United Kingdom, M9
Store: Asda Harpurhey, M9 4DJ
What will I be doing?
You will place POS in designated parts of the store to support a number of brands. Achieving coverage of all POS placement is essential, and you will photograph and report through an online app when completed.
In a typical call you will:
* Sign into the store, and introduce yourself to the key store contacts
* Liaise with the store colleagues to get the POS previously delivered to store.
* Place bollard covers and promotional barkers, large gondola end cardboard display units and other POS (as required) in pre-arranged sections of the store
Key requirements for this role are:
* You can get to the agreed store/s in the evenings required
* You own a smartphone (Android or Apple) to report your visits in store
* You are happy to work in store and potentially move heavier items of stored POS
* Experience working with POS essential for this role
You will be fantastic in this role if:
* You have great communication and relationship building skills
* You can be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
* You are a self-starter and willing to get involved
Why work for us?
We will give you comprehensive training and all the information you will need to be able to execute the placement of POS. You will also have the support of your CPM field manager to help with any queries you may have.
If you want a great part time job then please apply today! If you would like to find out more about joining our expanding team of merchandisers, then please apply now!
We are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.