Brook Street (UK) Ltd are delighted to work with our established Public Sector client
located in Dundonald.
Based in Dundonald with free on-site parking, as Transport Coordinator, you will provide an exceptional customer service experience, advice and assist officers, customers, the public and other professionals in respect of agreed aspects of the Transport Department as directed by the Programme Manager.
You will provide efficient administrative support for the daily functional and operational staff.
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook, and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL:
- Provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the programme using the full range of IT equipment including word processing/typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, fax, intranet and internet facilities.
- Support in undertaking comprehensive research and investigations as required.
- Assist in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources to support the work of identified officers within the service.
- Prepare letters, minutes, notes, and other clerical support to officers as appropriate and as directed by the programme manager.
- Use initiative, tact and diplomacy in responding to queries, issues and problems which arise within the section in the absence of the programme manager.
- Order and monitor supplies of stationery and office requisitions for all staff within the section along with diary management of stakeholders.
- Be responsible for maintaining efficient recording and filing systems within the service as directed by the programme manager.
- Delegate tasks to the office team in the absence of senior management.
- Professional and effective telephone techniques along with good oral and written communication skills.
- Work as part of a busy team with excellent communication and organisational skills.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Hold Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language)
- Hold at least 1 year’s suitable Clerical and/or Administrative experience with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Full training and induction
- Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusiveness
- Competitive rates of pay
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back-office support and mentoring
The rate of pay is £10.29 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role or to learn more, please call Melissa Grogan at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.