An exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Operations to join a large Public Sector organisation in London. You will be responsible for leading the operations team, ensuring each member of the team has a well-rounded set of skills, are excellent practitioners and have the necessary management, tools and training to deliver high quality work
- Demonstrable experience in business operations and designing these functions around the needs of the business.
- Experience of building and delivering clear, practical business and workforce strategies and plans in a complex environment, identifying dependencies and making links to associated funding implications.
- Demonstrable experience of driving effective decision making using accurate and concise data.
- A solutions focused approach, supported by demonstrable experience of delivering continuous improvement or change projects.
- Experience of leadership, in both inspiring and motivating teams and working across professional boundaries within a diverse senior stakeholder environment.
- A track record of delivery through collaboration and partnering in complex environments, including evidence of high personal impact and judgement working with stakeholders
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills and proven experience of dealing with stakeholders to deliver results
- Understanding of the public sector and government processes especially around finance, commercial and HR.
- Experience of working in an agile and/or digital environment
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age