Robert Half are partnering with an international charity who have an immediate need for a Marketing Communications Assistant, paying circa. £200 a day. This is a London based role.
Marketing Communications Assistant – Not for Profit and Charities – £200 a day (6 months)
We are looking for a resourceful, proactive marketing and communications manager to cover across Marketing, Fundraising and Comms to help us deliver campaigns to new and existing donors. You will work as part of a nimble team to develop, design and execute on print, dm, emails, digital assets, the website social, internal documents, brochures etc.
- You will be used to working in a fast paced environment, good at multitasking and although a self starter you would like working collaboratively.
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- Lead the creative process for a wide variety of in-house campaigns.
- Manage the development of marketing materials and assets to support event and community fundraising, from design and pitch to the printing/delivery of final artwork.
- Support fundraising appeals by putting together print adverts, email, website and social media marketing to ensure maximum exposure and help raise as much money as possible.
- Work with the team to maintain and improve the web user experience to improve conversion and encourage email sign up
- Be a social ninja-Work with our Communications team, develop and schedule and plan the organisations social media posts.
- Helps with Email writing and writing and editing across the comms and fundraising needs
- Updating of articles on the website to improve SEO.
- Working across the various departments to support in comms requirements
- Excellent copywriting skills for varied audiences
- Good creative writing skills with the ability to tell a clear and exciting story
- Some design experience an advantage
- Good verbal communications kills and the ability to coordinate multiple stake holders
- Exceptional administrative, project management and organisational skill
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of output
- High level of proficiency Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a Marketing Communications Assistant in London looking for an extremely rewarding role within Not for Profit and Charities, please send me your CV ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.