£22.00 per hour
Registered Nurse – Complex Care
Location: Little Chalfont
Shifts: 9.00 am- 9.00 pm, 9.00pm- 9.00 am
Hours: Full time, Part- time
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse, caring and compassionate in nature, and would enjoy a very hands-on role in a home environment, then City & County Healthcare Group could be the employer of choice for you.
City & County Healthcare Group’s Complex Care division provides specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing exceptional care to our clients, in their home, working closely with the family, and engaging with community nurses and hospice teams where needed.
An Ideal Registered Nurse will have:
– A Registered Nurse Diploma / Degree with an NMC Pin
– Paediatric Care experience desirable
– Commitment to providing the best possible care for the client
– Impeccable initiative and able to be highly adaptable
– Flexibility with shifts and availability
– Right to work in the UK
– Full UK driving licence- preferred
The benefits of being a Registered Nurse for City & County Healthcare Group:
– £250 sign-on bonus
– Company will pay revalidation fee, subject to successful probation
– Specialist in-house and field-based training
– Enhanced pay on bank holidays and selected shifts
– Flexible working – contract/bank hours available
– Excellent opportunity for career progression
– Free DBS check
– Workplace pension
– “Refer a friend” bonus scheme (up to £300*)
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced disclosure.
Complete Care Amegreen are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the City and County Healthcare Group