Are you an experienced care assistant tired of not getting paid your worth?
Passionate about promoting the independence of vulnerable adults?
Randstad are looking for experienced care assistants to travel around West Lothian supporting vulnerable adults to retain their independence in their own homes as well as roles within a care home environment. Pay rates from £15 per hour. Care assistants are not only a source of companionship to adults who may be socially isolated, but also provide vital care that allows them to remain as independent as possible.
What can Randstad offer community care assistants?
– Competitive rates
– Weekly pay
– Employee discount scheme
– Unlimited friend referral bonuses
– Immediate start
– Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
– Help with SSSC registration
– Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful community care assistant will be responsible for:
– Supporting service users with diverse backgrounds and support requirements
– Displaying the emotional resilience to support service users with challenging behaviour and loneliness
– Working to a flexible schedule, including nightshifts, weekends and bank holidays
– Administering medication, changing dressings and basic meal preparation
To be successful in your community care assistant application, you will:
– Have previous experience working in a care setting with adults
– Full driving licence (Essential)
– Obtained SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent (desirable)
Apply now. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Jamie Melville Boyd a call on 013 1240 0887 for a confidential chat or email jameson.melville-
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented care assistants across Scotland, call us on 0131 2400887
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.