Accept Recruitment are offering a great opportunity to a CCTV Engineer to join a construction site security services company based in Bedford.
- Installation, maintenance, commissioning IP CCTV systems.
- Fitting/laying cables (electrical)
- Liaising with the alarm receiving centre
- Good understanding of Health and Safety (risk assessments, method statements)
- Able to demonstrate and show the CCTV functionality to the client
- Composition of commissioning documents
Experience & knowledge required:
- Have previous experience in CCTV systems (you must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of IP CCTV and analogue CCTV) and a
- Basic knowledge of computer networking is preferable
- Good understanding of computer networks
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written
- Full driving licence and be able to drive van with trailer
- Be able to work as a 2 man team
- CSCS/ECS Card required
- Must be willing to work away and happy to work outdoors
If this sounds like the position for you and you have the right experience, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.