Robert Half are delighted to be recruiting for an interim Office Manager/PA to join an innovative and forward-thinking business in the heart of Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to add value from day 1 into a business that is fast growing, whilst retaining a fantastic company culture.
The position of Office Manager/PA will support the senior leadership within the business, as well as the wider team on a variety of administrative and office management duties. The ideal candidate will have strong proven administrative experience, be highly organised, and happy to be the ‘go-to’ person in the business.
This is a fully office-based position, that is easily accessible from Bristol City Centre and Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager/PA will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management of senior leadership, organising meetings, minute taking and managing travel arrangements.
- Managing the communal office space, maintaining a clear and organised space, liaising with external suppliers and contractors if issues need escalating.
- Acting as front of house, performing receptionist duties and answering the telephones where necessary.
- Organising internal and external business and social events.
- Purchasing of general office equipment including stationary, refreshments and IT equipment.
- Strong proven experience within an administrative position, ideally at Office Management level is essential.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to work with people of all levels.
- Highly organised, and able to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs.
In return, the salary offered is £30k. For more information, please contact Ellie Clutton or click apply now.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.