IT Manager – Fast Growing Hospitality & Leisure Services – London (Hybrid Working)
Are you an experienced IT Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to work for a fast-growing business committed to new technology?
Would you like to be the most senior member of IT reporting directly to the CFO responsible for IT Strategy?
We are an expanding business who provide a range of services to the hospitality, corporate and leisure sectors across London. We have an exciting opportunity to hire an IT Manager, the successful candidate will lead a small team and provide systems expertise & IT strategic guidance enabling us to continue in our growth.
The IT Manager role has ultimate responsibility for all of our IT systems, infrastructure, software, hardware, communications and security.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems
- Maintain and support our server infrastructure which is a hydrid of on-premise and cloud based servers including firewalls and network switches.
- Purchase, configure, deploy and support staff laptops, tablets, phones and peripherals
- Manage the company Office 365 account for all users including permissions management via Active Directory
- Purchase, maintain and support MFD printers based in the head office
- Line management responsibility for the IT support specialist to provide desktop support to around 100 staff.
- Ensure the business is compliant with all software license agreements.
- Ensure a robust security environment is in place including firewall monitoring, MFA on all access to critical systems and user accounts, password management, backup management and disaster recovery. This also includes maintaining a close relationship with the remote system monitoring company.
- Management of various outside vendors/ suppliers
- Line management responsibility for the remote IT development team (2 people) to ensure that our in-house systems are functioning optimally, the integration’s are working and we have data integrity in the SQL databases.
- Management of the in-house software development projects
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience of managing a small IT Team
- Broad Technical background across (Servers, Virtual Machines, Cloud Technology, Networking/ Firewalls etc)
- Some SQL experience is beneficial
- You will be target driven and enjoy driving change into the business.
- You will have self-confidence and credibility and be prepared to have robust conversations with the relevant teams in the business.
Location – Central London
£60,000 – £70,000 + Annual Bonus & Benefits
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing business committed to investment in technology. If you’d like to hear more, apply now!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.