Main purpose of the job
- Reporting to the Director of Faculty Marketing and working in partnership with senior colleagues within the External Engagement portfolio, the Head of Brand will help shape and be responsible for implementing our strategic brand framework consisting of four key workstreams to include, Governance, Experience, Discovery and Tracking.
- Working in partnership with key internal and external stakeholders, the role holder ensures that strategic priorities and projects inform and align with the overall brand.
- The Head of Brand will be both guardian and governor for the Brand, ensuring the maintenance of the brand identity standards, architecture, narrative, sign off process and guidelines across the company and its relevant suppliers.
- They will line manage a team of Brand Executives who interface across the company proactively and productively.
- They will lead a matrix team across VPEE to help deliver the brand framework, reporting on progress to the Brand Board and acting as deputy for the Director of Faculty Marketing on all brand related matters.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work effectively with the Director of Faculty Marketing to shape, develop and implement the new Brand Framework strategy for UCL.
- Oversee the implementation of brand framework strategy cohesively across the company and through all brand communications and campaigns produced by VPEE.
- Work effectively with the Director of Faculty Marketing and Director of Strategic Communications to build a consistent and effective strategic brand narrative that resonates with all of our internal and external audiences increasing our global reputation and brand advocacy.
- Lead the strategy for Brand Governance across the brand which includes development of the brand narrative for key audiences, managing the visual identity, creating simplified brand tools and templates, enhanced brand guidance and training stakeolders on the importance of brand and how to effectively represent the brand.
Hybrid working with a minimum of 20% of working time at the office London W1, mandatory days in office are Tuesdays, other day is flexible
Potential candidates NEED to have Brand Experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age