A successful company based in Rayleigh are expanding and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a temporary basis.
This is a support role to the finance department with various administrative and accounting duties.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance, compilation, updating Creditors and Debtors through the Accounts Computer Package.
- Coding invoices to cost centres
- Maintenance and monitoring of cost centres
- Preparation and maintenance of staff expenses
- Maintenance of database and ad-hoc reports
08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
This is a remote based role however you will be asked to work from the Rayleigh office on occasion.
The role is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs